Easy Living Service
Local Orientation • Accompanied Home Finding • Property Inspection • Utilities Set-Up • Civic Registration • Bank Introduction • Settling In • International School Search • 3 Months of Help Line Support
The stress of relocation is real - especially for employees accompanied by their families. That’s why Nimmersion is proud to offer our Easy Living service, a full-service relocation program created with families in mind. The Program is also available for singles and is adapted to that as well.
A Happy Family Means A Happy, Productive Employee
Relocating a family impacts more than one person. In fact, family resistance is often the main reason employees are hesitant to relocate. One of the main goals of Easy Living service is to ensure family happiness and to make sure everyone adapts well - setting your employee up for success. We do that by alleviating the pain points with world-class service all the way through.
Here’s what’s included:
- Local Orientation: A personal Nimmersion relocation consultant plans a customized pre-visit program based on the employee’s needs and wants. We provide local knowledge to help employees know what to expect and what to look for as they plan their move to Sweden. We help them understand neighborhoods, areas for living, schools, recreational facilities, shopping, and anything else that may be helpful to the family.
- Accompanied Home Hunting: Our relocation consultants find out important needs employees may have when searching for a home. We provide a current guide to rent costs and help employees identify possible homes based on their budget, needs, and market conditions. We monitor the rental market, schedule viewings of properties, and accompany them to viewings. Finally, we negotiate terms and set up the lease agreement.
- Property Inspection: Before move-in, Nimmersion will conduct a superficial inspection of the property. Our relocation consultant will make sure the correct condition of the property is well documented. This helps avoid extra costs and confusion over damages when it comes time to move out.
- Utility Hook Up: We will arrange for a transfer of pre-existing utilities (e.g. electricity, water, gas, sewage, internet, and residential parking if applicable.)
- Civic Registration: The relocation consultant will accompany the visit to the tax authority for the population registry and obtain a personal identification number (PIN) or co-ordinational number.
- Bank Service: Nimmersion consultants guide employees in obtaining a full-service bank account. Employees must qualify according to the bank’s policies.
- International School Search: Nimmesion will inform the family of available options for International schools.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE FOR NON-EU NATIONALS
- Work Permit: This is required for NON-EU CITIZENS only.
Settling In Service
Once physically settled, we help employees and their families make the transition to Sweden as smooth as possible. From questions about traffic rules, to how to find nurseries in the neighborhood, we provide the right information and guidance to help everyone successfully adjust to their new city.
We love helping ex-pats learn everything they want to know about their new city. Our exclusive content in our Support Pages offers facts, details, and local tips that will help them learn all about living in Sweden. They’ll feel right at home before they know it.
We offer a full range of immigration and relocation services. In fact, Nimmersion is part of a unique, global network that reaches into remote areas of the world. Simply let us know the location, and we can help from there too!
We’d be happy to welcome your employees - or help them return home - all over the world.