The Smooth Landing Service forms part of our Destination Services and includes Desktop Home Finding to ideally have Home on Arrival. Property inspection, civic registration & some settling-in services are also included.
- Remote Homefinding: Nimmersion’s relocation consultant presents 3-5 options and takes you on a Virtual viewing.
- When the property is validated based on the transferee’s specifications and current market conditions. Nimmersion will negotiate terms and coordinate handing over of keys.
- Property Inspection: Before move-in, Nimmersion’s consultant will conduct a superficial inspection of the property. The inspection is to avoid extra costs when moving out.
- Coordination of Utility hookup
- Civic Registration: A personal visit to the tax authority for population registry and obtaining personal identification number (PIN) or co-ordinational number.
- Bank Account; Most nationals can get a bank account before having received the personal number. Currently, the personal number can take 18 weeks or more. (2022)
- National ID card guidance
- Signing up to Social Welfare insurance office
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, an explanation of the rental market, and access to Nimmersion’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of a unique network that reaches remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.
NON-EU CITIZENS, PLEASE ADD WORK PERMIT