Needs Assessment • Property Scheduling • Accompanied Viewings • Lease Implementation • Property Inspection • Key Coordination
One of the first questions people ask themselves when preparing to relocate is, “Where am I going to live?” Until that question is answered, it can be a challenge to concentrate on anything else. Our Home Finding Service takes over the time-consuming tasks of finding a new home - so employees can focus on other important details - rather than worrying about scheduling viewings and negotiating a lease.
The Home Finding Service takes place over several days, with one day of accompanied home viewings. It includes the following stages:
- Needs Assessment: Our relocation consultants find out what’s important to employees when searching for a new home, and they help guide employees to the best home for them, given their budget, needs, and market conditions. We help the employee understand the home rental market and provide a current guide to rent costs.
- Property Scheduling: We will monitor the rental market, present the best options available, and schedule viewings of the properties of interest.
- Accompanied Viewings: One day of accompanied home viewings is included in this service. Nimmersion staff will accompany the client to the viewings, translate, and provide advice about the properties.
- Lease Implementation: We will negotiate terms and set up the lease agreement between the landlord and the company.
- Property Inspection: Before move-in, Nimmersion will conduct a superficial inspection of the property. Our relocation consultant will make sure the correct condition of the property is well documented. This helps avoid extra costs and confusion over damages when it comes time to move out.
- Key coordination: We will coordinate keys, alarm codes, and passwords to make sure everything is transferred correctly and conveniently.
- Customer Support Pages: The Home Finding service includes access to our Customer Support Pages that provide comprehensive information about the area from a local point of view.
We love helping ex-pats learn everything they want to know about their new city. Our exclusive content in our Support Pages offers facts, details, and local tips that will help them learn all about living in Sweden. They’ll feel right at home before they know it.
NIM.MERSION is all over the world!
We offer a full range of immigration and relocation services. In fact, Nimmersion is part of a unique, global network that reaches remote areas of the world. Simply let us know the location, and we can help from there too!
We’d be happy to welcome your employees - or help them return home - all over the world.