International and Local
Knowledgeable & Accurate Information • School Appointments • Application Procedures • Local Expertise
We understand that selecting a school is a big decision. It requires a lot of research and important considerations. Expatriates need to decide if they want the diversity of an international school or to immerse their children in the culture of a local school.
There are several questions that parents should ask when considering schools, such as:
- Is the faculty accustomed to working with children from various countries?
- What is the curriculum and how does it compare to your home country’s education system?
- Is there a waiting list, and what are the steps to apply?
We help parents make this decision confidently with the NIM.MERSION School Search Service.
- Knowledgeable and Accurate Information: NIM.MERSION has a long history of helping expatriates select a school for their children. We truly know the International schools and can offer insight behind the website and glossy brochures. We can help provide a better picture of the schools, and the overall philosophy.
- School Visit Appointments: An important step is to visit schools personally in advance to gain a personal understanding of their attitudes, philosophies and faculty. NIM.MERSION will book appointments with the international schools that parents would like to visit.
- Application Procedure: There are different processes for applying to international and local schools. NIM.MERSION will help facilitate applications to international schools and will guide parents through the application process of local schools.
- Local Expertise: We provide parents valuable local insight into our local schools. Based on the needs of the family, NIM.MERSION will present local school options including availability, educational focus, and suitability.
- Customer Support Pages: The School Search service includes access to our Customer Support Pages that provide comprehensive information about the area from a local point of view.
We love helping expats learn everything they want to know about their new city. Our exclusive content in our Support Pages and Facebook Page offers facts, details and local tips that will help them learn all about living in Sweden. They’ll feel right at home before they know it.
NIM.MERSION is all over the world!
We offer a full range of immigration and relocation services. In fact, NIM.MERSION is part of a unique, global network that reaches into remote areas of the world. Simply let us know the location, and we can help from there too!
We’d be happy to welcome your employees - or help them return home - all over the world.