Bank Contact for Mortgage • Introductory Advice Meeting • Property Selection • Non-Accompanied Viewings • Review Sales Contract
Purchasing real estate in a new country can be complicated. That’s why it’s helpful to seek the advice of a trusted local professional. To avoid many of the pitfalls that can happen when purchasing a home abroad, NIM.MERSION offers the Home-Buying Light Service.
The process consists of five basic stages, occurring over several days.
- Bank Contact for Mortgage: NIM.MERSION will arrange a bank contact for mortgage commitment.
- Introductory Advice Meeting: NIM.MERSION will sit down with the transferee to help the transferee understand the local real estate market and offer information on area, pricing and historical data. We will also provide information on:
- Swedish auction procedures
- Glossary of important terms
- Internet search assistance
- How to handle realtors, bidding, closings, etc.
- Property Selection: We will help the transferee analyze the available properties on the market.
- Non-Accompanied Viewings: The employee will conduct home viewings on their own.
- Sales Contract Review: We will review the actual sales contract to make sure it’s correct. In addition, we will make sure the transferee understands the terms of the sales contract and help clarify anything if necessary.
Customer Support Pages:
The Home Buying Light service includes access to our Customer Support Pages that provide comprehensive information about the area from a local point of view.
We love helping expats learn everything they want to know about their new city. Our exclusive content in our Support Pages offers facts, details and local tips that will help them learn all about living in Sweden. They’ll feel right at home before they know it.
NIM.MERSION is all over the world!
We offer a full range of immigration and relocation services. In fact, NIM.MERSION is part of a unique, global network that reaches into remote areas of the world. Simply let us know the location, and we can help from there too!
We’d be happy to welcome your employees - or help them return home - all over the world.