We endeavor to be committed to our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy by taking responsibility for the impact of our activities as a company, as a team, and encouraging individual commitment to CSR activities.
Our policy is to have a few select causes that we continuously support over the years, and due to unforeseeable disasters be flexible to assist when and where it is needed.
In addition, our focus on sustainability is also about our team & our people. We strongly believe that in order to thrive as professionals and to be of excellent service to our clients we must;
* Educate & continuously improve the way we work.
* Have excellent collaboration between team members, we do this by having a four-eye policy, daily meets to work together on cases, having internal weekly health inspiration sessions. We celebrate wins and we learn from challenges.
* Pay well and provide insurances, offer health & gym subscriptions, yearly training, and development plan and not least be sufficiently staffed so our team members can have work-life balance.
Nimmersion provides financial support to ongoing humanitarian efforts by donating funds to:
- The Children's Cancer Foundation
- SOS Children’s Villages Foundation, Latvia.
- The Red Cross
- We have three adopted elephants in Kenya. Our latest is Ndotto being taken care of by a wonderful organization in Nairobi. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, an elephant orphanage in. Watch his rescue here.
We are especially pleased that for each customer survey we receive we set aside a sum for the Children's Cancer Foundation. We are grateful to our clients for their contribution and we match and actually 20 folded the contribution in 2021.
The Nimmersion team actively participates in a local engagement such as:
During the pandemic, we have been less active and look forward to contributing to our local community again.
We have however contributed to our Global Community especially India during the spring of 2021.
Organizations we donated to were;
Reach the unreached & Help Rural India breathe
India Needs Oxygen
People of Rural India